East Kolkata Township, West Bengal
₹17,000 – ₹24,000 a month
4+ years experience
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹17,000.00 to ₹24,000.00 /month
- work: 4 years (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Meal card / Food coupons
- Food Preparation & Service