- Knitt fabric making & Product Development according to International Trends.
- Good Knowledge in Knitted fabric Manufacturing Operations.
- Product Delivery Management in Co-ordination with Supplier, Marketing, Logistics & Documentation team.
- Pricing Strategies.
- Procurement & Sourcing of Knitted & woven Fabrics & Garments from PAN India.
- Identifying and developing product line for the market and following up for timely delivery of raw & finished materials.
- Managing various operations like sourcing of products, price negotiation, order booking, invoicing, payments, etc.
- Sourcing new factories and raw material suppliers based on season and product requirements.
- Random final inspections on selected products to make sure right products delivered and also to check on QAs performance.
- Sourcing – Develop & strengthen relationship s with new & existing factories & suppliers.
- Quick Decision Maker.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /year
Timesfiberfill Maintain all the important safety parameters into the system for preventing and stop the spreading of Covid-19.
- Knitting garments manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Kids Garment Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)